kik me if ya want(ask)
follow britshhaz (shes cool)
i love you all bye
Ray Rice Inspired Makeup Tutorial
OH MY GOD THIS IS THE BEST
This was fucking hilarious and then shit got WAY real
DONT GIVE THEM IDEAS.
lol these were all shown at the end of 22 Jump Street
this is the franchise making fun of itself
Look how lucky I am :) I get to fall asleep at night knowing I’m loved by the most amazing person ever. This man is so full of love and laughter and not one day goes by that I don’t thank
God for him. I love you Bailey :) isthisloudenoughforyou
This girl is literally so beautiful and I don’t know what I would do without her in my life. I love you so much Madison Sundean
South Korean digital artist/sculptor Kyu-In Shim forms and conceptualizes mannequin characters in a very otherworldly manner. Throughout his work, he creates beautiful themes revolving around pain, depravity, sorrow, and discomposure. His first series entitled ‘Huk Huk’ originally has two Korean meanings, ‘black’ and the ‘sound of crying’ and the two series below are labeled the ‘Bowl’ and ‘Small Space’.South Korean digital artist/sculptor Kyu-In Shim forms and conceptualizes mannequin characters in a very otherworldly manner. Throughout his work, he creates beautiful themes revolving around pain, depravity, sorrow, and discomposure. His first series entitled ‘Huk Huk’ originally has two Korean meanings, ‘black’ and the ‘sound of crying’ and the two series below are labeled the ‘Bowl’ and ‘Small Space’.
ok, so today at the daycare that i volunteer at it was ‘princess and superhero’ day and this little boy walked in in this sparkling blue dress and my favorite thing is that none of the kids reacted at all, they just told him he looked pretty and went on with they’re day and that is why children are better than adultsthis made my day
kingdom hearts + a keyblade from each world
Fun little trick I learned in therapy: validation. When someone is upset, don’t try to fix the problem, point out the cause, or tell them it could be worse. Just validate their emotions. Be like, ‘shit yeah man, that sucks. I’m sorry you’re going through that. I’m here for you.’ That’s literally all you have to do to make them feel better. Thank you and goodnight.
Prince Harry and John Barrowman both do a mutual high five/ass slap combo omg
Can we just appreciate that John smacked Prince Harry’s royal ass so hard that the guy actually had to rub himself a little while John waves his hand
Can we just appreciate that John smacked Prince Harry’s royal ass
It’s basically illegal not to reblog this.
1. Learn to love sleeping along. You might not always have someone to hold you in their arms. Wrap your arms around yourself and feel safe. You are your own home, no one else is.
2. If you want to sleep in, sleep in. If you want to wake up with the sun, wake up with the sun. If you want to spend the whole day in bed, you can. Don’t waste your life asleep, but don’t let anyone make you feel bad for being rested and spending a day doing nothing.
3. Stop associating food with guilt. Eat what makes you happy, eat what tastes good, eat when you’re hungry, and don’t apologize for it. Eat the damn cake.
4. Don’t let anyone make you feel guilty for the way you feel. Your feelings are valid simply because you feel them.
5. Let go of hate. Hatred resides in you like a rock sitting at the bottom of your stomach. You have to carry it around and feel its weight all the time. Let it go and see how much lighter you feel.
6. Just because you don’t talk to someone every minute of every day does not mean that you aren’t loved or cared about by this person. Relying on someone’s constant attention is toxic. Don’t mistake codependency for love.
7. Don’t drink to forget. I promise it never works. You might forget everything else, but you’ll always be left with the one thing you wanted to forget in the first place.
8. Do things for the right reasons. Be kind for the sake of being a kind person, not so people will think you are a kind person. Follow this rule in all things.
9. If they fuck someone else, you walk out the damn door. Do not make excuses for someone who does not value you.
10. It is okay to be single. Completely single. Without anyone you text when you’re lonely or who tells you you’re beautiful or even someone to flirt with. You have yourself, and often this is the only person you’ll have, so learn to be complete with just your company.
11. Just because it won’t make you a lot of money doesn’t mean you shouldn’t pursue it.
12. Work hard at what you love. Pursue it wholly. If you want to spend your life doing what you love, you better be damn good at it, so work your ass off for it.
13. Write things down all the time. Even if they seem insignificant. In 20 years you’ll thank yourself.
14. Think long term. In five years, will what you’re investing your time and energy in still be important to you? Will it still matter? Are the people you’re with the most the same people you want to grow old around? If the answer is no, make changes. Be better, do better, embrace change.
The most beautiful piece there ever was.